Tip Testing Schedule
No Classes on Tip Testing Day!
- Tip Testing are on Tuesdays every 6 - 8 weeks
- Please check the school calendar to the left for dates
- Full Uniform must be worn
- Check your attendance card for minimum amount class to qualify for tip testing
- Practice and have FUN!
There are 3 options to take your tip test:
- No Charge "Free" Come to the scheduled Tuesday Tip Testing between the hours below.
- $10.00 fee - attend a group make-up tip test scheduled by the Head Instructor within 2 weeks of the schedule tip testing
- $40.00 fee - for a private tip test, time permitting. See your instructor to schedule.
Gilbert: 4:00p - 7:00p
Mesa: 4:00p - 7:00p
South Gilbert: 4:00p - 7:00p
Desert Mountain: 4:00p - 7:00p
Power Ranch: 4:00p - 7:00p
Queen Creek: 4:00p - 7:00p
Surprise: 4:00p - 7:00p
Here's how tip testing works. Just show up at your school in full uniform, get your attendance card and hand in to the person collecting them. Have a seat and you will be called up in the order you arrived. After you are done you will receive your report card and you can go.
Belt Exam Times and Location
Location: DePalma's TEAM USA in Prescott Valley
Wednesday, NOvember 7, 2018
See your Instructor for times
Location: Franklin/Brimhall Jr. High in Mesa
Saturday, November 3, 2018
9:00 am - All Lil' Dragons
10:30 am - All Testing for Yellow Belt
12:00 pm - All Testing for Orange & Purple Belt
2:00 pm - All Testing for Blue, Green & Gray
3:30 pm - All Testing for Tan - Black/Red
THINGS TO KNOW
To help our students better prepare themselves and plan for belt exams. Our schools will hold Belt Exams once every 2 cycles (this is every 3 months).
This will help students and families to better plan their activities around belt exams.
Purple, Blue, Green, Gray, Tan, Brown, Red, 2nd Brown, & 2nd Red belts must have 14 sparring classes to test for 2nd tip.
New sparring cards will be given to Purple, Blue, Green, Gray, Tan, Brown, Red, 2nd Brown, & 2nd Red belts when they receive their 2nd tip.
The school will offer make-up exams for special occasions 2 – 6 weeks after the scheduled exam. These make-ups are only for students who qualify and are approved by their instructor. There will be an additional $20 charge.
Look at the exam dates above, write those dates down. They are your belt exams!
Thank you, DePalma’s TEAM USA Staff